BDD - Behavioral testing of IT systems Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Common communication problems
- Reasons of communication problems
- Hermetic language
- The human factor - main problem in IT projects
- Need of unified language
- Customer requirements analysis
- Specifying business values
BDD - practice
- Introduction to behavioural testing
- "Black box" testing
- BDD versus TDD?
- BDD versus functional and unit testing
- Abstract level of BDD
- Gherkin syntax - idea of language for business and IT
- Structure of the stories: role, feature, benefit, context, event, outcome
- Writing a good stories - business scenarios
- Story and Use Cases
- BDD libraries - Java/.NET/PHP support
- Behavioural testing of internet applications
- Using BDD with Selenium
- Simulating business case with BDD, creating sample system based on BDD
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
SelfStudySelf-study courses allow you to learn at your own pace on your own time. There is no live instructor involved. The participants use recorded video, quizzes and reading at their own convenience.
Price not set yet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price