Business Process Analysis with UML and BPMN Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Managers who want to understand BPMN diagrams, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts and anyone who is involved in analyzing and planning Business Processes using standardized, unified modelling notation.
- Produce high-quality process diagrams
- Model in the BPMN process notation
- Capture as-is process information
- Implement optimized process flows for people-intensive processes
- Simplify complex process definitions and break them into more manageable pieces
- Business use case diagrams
- UML activity diagrams detailing the use case
- Business Entities definitions depicted with Class Diagrams
- Map the model into system use cases
- BPMN modelling techniques
- BPMN modelling shape overview
- Swimlane generation and viewing
- BPMN text objects, data objects, annotations, and attributions
- Basic Process optimization
- Process design best practices
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price