Compliance and the Management of Compliance Risk Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
All staff who need a working knowledge of Compliance and the Management of Risk
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case Studies
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the major facets of Compliance and the national and international efforts being made to manage the risk related to it
- Define the ways in which a company and its staff might set up a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Detail the roles of Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer and how they should be integrated into a business
- Understand some of the other “hot spots” in Financial Crime – especially as they relate to International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-Worth Clients
The basics of Compliance and the Management of Compliance Risk
- Understanding Compliance and the Risk associated with it
- What are important areas?
- Who are the Compliance Officers’ and Money Laundering Reporting Officers’ Stakeholders?
- Understanding and mitigating the risks of non-compliance
Creating and Managing a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Understanding a Risk-Management Approach
- The impact on the business – positively and negatively – of creating a Risk-Management Approach
Compliance and Corporate Governance
- What is Corporate Governance?
- How does it interact with Compliance?
- Who are the Stakeholders?
- Corporate Governance principles
- Management Committees
- Codes and Guidelines
- Corporate Governance and Financial Crime Prevention
Compliance Controls and Checks
- What do the Regulators expect?
- Creating a Compliance Monitoring Programme
Other Financial Crime considerations
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing – a fresh look
- Data Protection and Information Security
- Personal and Sensitive Information
- Data Protection Policies
- Bribery and Corruption
- UK Bribery Act 2010
- USA Foreign & Corrupt Practices Act
- Other areas for consideration
- Market Abuse and Insider Dealing
Financial Crime in International Business, in Offshore Centres and with High-Net-Worth Clients
- Why do financial criminals target International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-
- Worth clients?
- What are the major risks in undertaking this business?
- Where are today’s Compliance and its Risk Management hotspots…?
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price