Fundamentals of Cassandra DB Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course introduces the basics of Cassandra 2.0 including its installation & configuration, internal architecture, tools, Cassandra Query Language, and administration.
Administrators and developers seeking to use Cassandra. This course serves as a foundation and prerequisite for other advanced Cassandra courses.
- Introduction to Cassandra
- Big Data
- Common use cases of Cassandra
- Cassandra architecture
- Installation and Configuration
- Running and Stopping Cassandra instance
- Cassandra Data Model
- Cassandra Query Language
- Configuring the Cassandra nodes and clusters using CCM
- cqlsh shell commands
- Using cassandra-stress to populate and test the Cassandra nodes
- Coordinating the Cassandra requests
- Consistency Tuning
- Cassandra Nodes Communication
- Writing and Reading data to/from the storage engine
- Data directories
- Anti-entropy operations
- Cassandra Compaction
- Choosing and Implementing compaction strategies
- Best practices in hardware planning
- Troubleshooting resources
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price