PowerShell Master Class Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
- To learn the fundamentals of PowerShell from the command line and via scripts
- To take a deep dive in to the underlying technologies in use with PowerShell
- To learn how to automate common operations using PowerShell
- We will look at PowerShell in Windows and in Windows Servers such as SQL, Exchange and System Center
- PowerShell and The Holy Trinity
- Scripting concepts
- .NET, WMI and COM Objects
- PowerShell and Windows Server/Client
- PowerShell in Key Microsoft Servers
- Taking it to the Next Level
- Discovery – finding your way and discovering more
- Formatting – how to format output nicely
- Remoting – working with remote systems
- Providers – getting into OS data stores
- Scripting Concepts – automating everyday tasks including language constructs, error handling and debugging
- Modules – managing PowerShell in the enterprise
- .NET/WMI/COM objects – working with objects
- PowerShell and Windows Client/Server – how you can use built in PowerShell cmdlets
- PowerShell in Key Microsoft Servers - a look at PowerShell today in SQL, SCVMM plus a look forward to the future with SharePoint 2010
- Taking it to the Next Level – the stuff we can’t cover in these three days
- PowerShell Fundaments – the key elements of PowerShell plus installation, setup, profiles
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
SelfStudySelf-study courses allow you to learn at your own pace on your own time. There is no live instructor involved. The participants use recorded video, quizzes and reading at their own convenience.
Price not set yet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price