Programming in C# 5.0 with Visual Studio 2012 Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to understand the syntax of C # and topics related to object-oriented programming in C #.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello C# World !
- Classes from System.Console namespace
- Compilation, Debugging
- Comments in C#, Main function, using
- Microsoft .NET
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
- Foundations of C#
- C# History from 1.0 to 5.0
- Pascal Case, Camel Case
- Keywords, Literals, Operators, Punctuators
- Statements, Comments
- Value Type, Reference Type
- Assignment vs. variable comparison
- Conditional operations - If, Switch
- Loops - for, foreach, while, do… while…
- Overview of C # keywords and operators
- C# 5.0
- Namespaces and types
- Numerical and Boolean types
- Class theory (Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism)
- Fields, Properties, Indexers, Operators
- Methods, Delegates, Events, Anonymous Methods
- Interfaces, Structures, Enums
- Arrays, Collections, Exceptions
- Generic and Anonymous types
- Strings and chars
- Data Flow
- Data modelling in C#
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- .NET Class Library
- Files and Streams
- Serialization (binary, text, xml)
- Asynchronous operations
- Parallel programming
- Review of applications that can be developed in C # and .NET Framework 4.5
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price