Xcelsius Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
In this Xcelsius Training course, students will use Xcelsius Present to create interactive visualizations for presenting complex data in a simple way, and to conduct analysis to make critical decisions. Students will also create complete dashboards that present business, project, and human resources information, all consolidated and presented in a user-friendly manner. Finally, students will publish dashboards into various file formats such as Adobe Flash, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, and also to the web.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Xcelsius workspace and an already created dashboard.
- Create simple visualizations.
- Conduct data analysis using Xcelsius components that give dynamic functionality to the specified data.
- Create a Project Management dashboard.
- Create a dashboard to consolidate and present the Human Resources information of an organization.
- Finalize dashboards and export them to different file formats.
This course is designed for professionals who conduct data analysis and need to present robust and timely data in an interactive display.
1: Getting Started with Xcelsius
- Explore the Xcelsius Interface
- Explore a Dashboard
2: Creating Simple and Interactive Visualizations
- Create a Simple Xcelsius Chart
- Manage Personal Finance Using Value Box
- Organize Levels of Information Using Filters
- Conduct a Comparative Study Using List Builder and Line Chart
3: Conducting Data Analysis
- Conduct Trend Analysis Using Combo Box
- Conduct Demand Analysis Using Label Based Menu
- Conduct a Region Based Demand Analysis Using Maps
- Forecast Revenue Using Sliders and Gauge
4: Creating a Project Management Dashboard
- Drill Down the Status of Current Projects Using the Drill Down Function
- Analyze Resource Efficiency Using Fisheye Picture Menu and Other Tools
- Analyze Resource Utilization Using Combination Chart
5: Creating a Human Resources Dashboard
- Create an Organization Dashboard Using Organization Chart
- Conduct Attrition Analysis
6: Finalizing Dashboards
- Create a Snapshot
- Publish Dashboards
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price